Sunday, October 11, 2009

After 5 Designs Birthady SALE!






Hi Girls
After 5 Designs - my store - turned one!
We would like you to celebrate with us !

We have store wide
35 % sale
Monday Oct 12 - Saturday Oct 17

We have free collab waiting for you
with minim 10$ purchase




We have new designers joining our store!

We have new site design starting tomorrow!

and we prepared little something for you ;)

OCTOBER SHOTS

each designer prepared mini kit at only

2$

all my other product are on

35 % SALE

Oct12 - Oct17

BUY HERE





by Sarahh

by Jimena

By Anubis1

Also please comeback on Thursday I have new collab for you called - Take me to the Old World!
We are going to have some free coupons for it ;) and freebie waiting for you !



see you on Thursday !

5 comments:

SOSCRAPPED said...

Just love it! Gorgeous kit!!

Janka said...

Wow! First, your new kit is absolutely unbelievable!!! Second, your LOs - specially your "rainy" one - are totally amazing!!! I can't find words for them... Gorgeous!!!

Miranda Barten said...

Congratulations JJ...I love the party already and I can't wait to see with who you teamed up...love the little sneak peeks already....

Will be a long waiting till thursday :)

hugs and cheerio,
Miranda

empiko said...

Woww..gorgeous kit..

LOFT said...

I love your rain applet on the I Love Rain LO. How fun! Good job! Very pretty kit, too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails